More Than A Job!
Why do you work each day? To us, our jobs are not just something we do to make a living, it’s a way to live. We work to support our members; whether celebrating moments of joy, finding a solution to an obstacle, or offering encouragement through a time of struggle. The worth of our work isn’t measured in dollars and cents, it’s seen in our communities and felt by the people who believe in us.
- Financial wellbeing services
- 401(K) matching with up to 5% match
- Reduced health insurance
- Employee wellbeing services
- DE&I initiatives
- Work-life balance
The Member Experience Manager is passionate about leading and inspiring others to deliver the Best Member Experience. They are committed to demonstrating Lake Trust Core Values and delivering a Brand Promise experience to both internal and external members. This individual leads by example and is a role model to their team and their peers. The Member Experience Manager is responsible for maintaining operational excellence of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, member service, security and safety in accordance with the Credit Union’s objectives. This individual is expected to meet or exceed branch sales and service goals through coaching team members to build and enhance member relationships. This person will look for opportunities to make a difference in the communities served by Lake Trust.
What you’ll do
- Deliver on our Brand Promise and GUIDE principles with each and every interaction (internal and external members).
- Coach and mentor team members to develop and enhance their sales and service skills in order to provide the best member experience and to promote individual growth and development.
- Promote teamwork to encourage employee engagement and empower team members with the necessary means to provide outstanding service to our members.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills when providing professional responses to complex and/or sensitive service issues. Think creatively and use sound judgment when investigating and resolving service matters, while striving to obtain an unbiased resolution and assure a high degree of member satisfaction.
- Provide direction on all operational aspects of the branch, including audit procedures. Utilize exceptional business awareness when developing, implementing, maintaining, and revising branch operating procedures.
- Provide visible leadership; network with businesses and community organizations to insure the continued growth and presence of Lake Trust Credit Union.
- Expand and grow strong relationships among peers and other departments; encourage open communication and collaboration.
What you’ll bring
- BA/BS or equivalent management experience required.
- Three-Five (3-5) years’ leadership experience.
- Proven passion for developing and leading people.
What you’ll get
We know that pay and benefits are important. And, we’ve really got that covered. But, we also know that those are not the only things that you need to decide if this is the place for you. Join our team of Lake Trusters and you’ll enjoy:
- Working with an energetic team focused on making our members wildly successful
- An opportunity to work with others that have your back every step of the way
- Opportunities to make a difference both inside and outside of our walls
- Being treated like you are more than the work you do
- Must be a tech savvy individual who has a high degree of adaptability to adjust quickly to change and priorities.